If you have allergies or intolerance to some of our food, or if you have a particular eating disorder before ordering, contact the store to get an answer on how you cook and the ingredients used.
SUBSTANCES OR PRODUCTS CAUSING ALLERGY OR DANGEROUSS
1. Gluten-containing cereals, namely: wheat, rye, barley, oats, lentils, kamut cereals or hybrid varieties thereof, and products thereof; except for:
(a) wheat-based glucose syrups, including dextrose
(b) wheat based maltodextrins
(c) barley-based glucose syrups
(d) cereals used for the production of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin
2. Crustaceans and crustacean-based products.
3. Eggs and egg-based products
4. Fish and fish-based products, except for: (a) fish gelatine used as a carrier for vitamin or carotenoid preparations;
5. Peanuts (peanuts) and peanut products.
6. Soybeans and soy-based products, except:
(a) fully refined soybean oil and soybean fat (1)
b) naturally mixed tocopherols (E306), natural D-alpha tocopherol, natural D-alpha tocopherol acetate, natural D-alpha tocopherol from soybean seeds
(c) phytosterols and phytosterols derived from soybean vegetable oils
(d) phytostanol ester produced from vegetable oil sterols from soybean seeds.
7. Milk and milk-based products (including
lactose), except for:
(a) whey used for the production of alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin
8. Nuts, namely: almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecan nuts [Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch] Brazilian (Bertholletia excelsa), peanuts (Pistacia vera), macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts (Macadamia ternifolia) and products based on the above, in addition to nuts, are used to produce alcoholic distillates including ethyl alcohol.
9. Celery and celery products.
10. Mustard and mustard based products.
11. Sesame seeds and sesame seed products.
12. Sulfur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations above 10mg / kg or 10mg / liter expressed as SO2 calculated for products ready for consumption or reconstituted in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
13. Lupine and lupine based products.
14. Molluscs and mollusc products